Senior Edition: A Message From The Editor

Katelyn Grubb, Senior Editor

As my senior year comes to a close, not only do I have to say “goodbye” to my fellow peers and teachers, but I have to say “goodbye” to The Charioteer. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to write for and edit the Platteview Student Newspaper, and I cannot wait to see it grow in the upcoming years.

To my fellow Co-Editor, Kaitlyn Klimek, thank you so much for being my shoulder to lean on. I knew you always had my back on any project I needed assistance on, just like I would have yours. To my classmates, thank you for making me smile everyday as we jammed out to a variety of musical soundtracks and 80s/90s throwbacks while we wrote copy for both the newspaper and the yearbook. To my mom, thank you for brewing an extra pot of coffee for me so I could stay up a little later than usual to finish any last minute edits before an edition was published. To the parents, students, and staff members who read The Charioteer regularly, thank you for all of your support. My day is brightened when I check the analytics to see more audience members notice our staff’s hard work. Most importantly, to Dr. Kersulov, thank you for all if your guidance and for encouraging me the past two years I’ve been in your class. I would have never found my passion for writing if it weren’t for you.

I am definitely going to miss working on The Charioteer.

Thank you all for everything.