Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas

Freshmen Alexander Glynn and Eileen Ramirez discuss the Celebrate Safe valentine gifts during study hall. The gifts will be on sale during lunch if you would like to purchase one for your friend or significant other.

Milly Svendsen-Antillon, Staff Writer

Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, Friday, February 14th, 2020. Do you have a special someone you would like to surprise with the best gift ever? There are a few things to know about gift shopping. Whether you are newly dating or just friends, flowers and chocolates are nice, easy gift ideas—unless the person you’re giving a gift to is allergic.

No matter if you are shopping for a significant other, family member, or friend, never overthink it. It is 100% okay to ask the person what they would like. Some people will give you a direct answer, but others will tell you to get them whatever you would like to get them.

If you still do not know what to give, think about the person you are shopping for. What does he or she enjoy and hold close to his or her heart.

Below are some ideas to help you with your gift shopping:

– bouquet of flowers
– a teddy bear and a hand written letter about why you love/
care for them
– going out to dinner
– hugs
– candy
– IOU coupon booklet
– your love

If the person is not into these ideas for Valentine’s gifts, you can simply take time out of your day to make them feel special. Think of something that is special between you and the other person, such as a joke or a memorable song. As long at it’s something between the two of you, the recipient will love it.

What ideas do you have? You can post your ideas in the comment section below.